Orangeries are designed in a wide-range of shapes and sizes whilst also incorporating different design features such as roof systems and door systems. If you are looking for ideas for your own orangery then you have the big decision ahead of you, the design and style will have a huge impact on the outcome of your new addition.
1. Multi-level Orangery designed on the back of a London townhouse:
2. Glass roof Orangery with folding doors designed perfectly for warm summer days:
3. A unique look has been achieved by having twin roof lanterns on an orangery with double doors on each side:
4. A solid construction allows the orangery to blend into the existing build:
5. A glass roof orangery with a smaller roof lantern on top for a different approach:
6. L shaped orangery seamlessly joined to the house leading on to a patio.
The above design examples show a few of the many variations an orangery can take. If you are looking for more inspiring orangery ideas, I would recommend Vale Garden Houses Orangeries web page which has many fine examples of impressive projects or having a browse on our favourite inspiration website, Pinterest, for Orangeries.